Ever wonder how companies like Apple and IKEA dominate their market?
Join us for this hands on two-day workshop that will demystify design thinking and introduce you to both the theory and practice for the latest, world-class Design Integration methods.
Design integration is…
A practical tool for creating breakthrough innovations in business. Learn how this approach can increase growth and productivity, and help your business gain a sustainable competitive advantage to withhold against global, social and economic challenges.
During the workshop you will learn:
- Design and integrate new ways to maintain a customer-oriented focus vital to long-term success.
- Design new ways to evaluate your market and develop a sustainable and absolute competitive advantage.
- Design or re-design your business model and take innovation to the next level.
- Identify the difference between designing products and designing business processes.
- Apply the practical tools you need to implement Design Integration into all aspects of your business.
Who should attend this event:
This event is designed for Queensland small to medium enterprises (SMEs) that are hungry for innovation and want to know how to focus their effort. It is not expected that participants will have any design knowledge. This introductory workshop is suitable for business managers including CEO’s, marketing and sales managers, R&D and engineering managers, design managers and business influencers, planners and thinkers.
Date: Thursday 26 July & Friday 27 July 2012
Time: 8:30am arrival for a 9:00am start
Venue: Brisbane Powerhouse Theatre, Rooftop Terrace
119 Lamington Street, New Farm, QLD 4005
Cost: $220 per person (includes all catering and workbook)
Register: Register here
Full article: ausicom.com